10% off Group Tours until 31 July 2021
If you are thinking ahead to the Autumn or into 2022, now is the perfect time to book your big post-Covid, post-Vaccine, post-2020 holiday!
About our Small Group Tours
- Lower costs: Because some costs can be split across a bigger group, it's always more affordable to travel in a group.
- Small groups: We maintain a maximum group size of 10.
- Escorted travel: All of our trips are accompanied by a knowledgeable, English-speaking local guide, who will be available to you 24/7.
- Smooth Travel: TransIndus Group Tours are primarily conducted in private, air-conditioned vehicles. Trains may be used where they enhance the experience, and domestic flights to cover longer distances.
- Flexibility: You are never obliged to join in the day’s planned excursions or activities, and can explore alone and at your own pace. Extra nights may also be added at the beginning or end of your group tour as desired.
- Comfortable Accommodation: Wherever possible we use small heritage hotels in central locations.
- Quality Food: We create opportunities for you to taste authentic local cuisine rather than binding you to hotel meals. Breakfast is always included as are some lunches and dinners on special occasions.
- Extension Options: Group tours follow a fixed itinerary but you can personalise your holiday by adding extensions.
- Scheduled Flights: Whilst we can organise your international flights, our tours are planned without these included, giving you the flexibility to choose your preferred airline, departure airport and cabin class.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Small group tour holiday destinations