The Upsides of Travelling in a Small Group
- Lower costs: Small group travel is more easily affordable. Because we book the accommodation and vehicles so far in advance, we’re able to offer our trips at a generous discount.
- Small groups: we maintain a maximum group size of 16, which means you never have to travel in one of those large parties trailing behind a guide waving a flag!
- Escorted travel: All of our trips are accompanied by a knowledgeable, qualified, well-trained, English-speaking tour leader/guide, usually drawn from the country you’re travelling in, who will be available to you 24/7.
- Smooth Travel: TransIndus Group Tours are primarily conducted in private, air-conditioned, chauffeur-driven vehicles. Trains, however, may be used where they enhance the experience, and domestic flights to cover longer distances.
- Flexibility: On a TransIndus group tour, you are never obliged to join in the day’s planned excursions or activities, and can explore alone and at your own pace, or simply laze back at the hotel, if you prefer. Extra nights may also be added at the beginning or end of your group tour as desired.
- Comfortable Accommodation: Wherever possible we use small, good value heritage hotels in central locations.
- Quality Food: We know how important eating well is on holiday, which is why we create opportunities for you to taste authentic local cuisine rather than binding you to hotel meals. Breakfast is, of course always included as are some lunches and dinners on special occasions.
- Extension Options: Group tours follow a fixed itinerary but you can personalise your holiday by adding pre- and post-tour extensions. Recommended options appear alongside each tour featured in this brochure.
- Scheduled Flights: Our tours are planned without international flights, giving you the flexibility to choose your preferred airline, departure airport and cabin class. However, if you would like us to organise your flights we would be happy to do so, and we will only use reputable airlines.
- Private Travel Option: If you are keen on a more personal experience as a couple or with family and friends, we would be happy to set up a private departure to fit your preferred dates. You will enjoy private chauffeur-driven vehicles, exclusive use of English-speaking private guides, and have scope to upgrade accommodation or tweak the sightseeing schedule to suit your interests.
Small group tour holiday destinations
Talk to the Experts
At TransIndus we are committed to quality and determined to ensure every one of our clients enjoys the best holiday possible. Having lived or worked, and travelled extensively in their specialist countries, our consultants are experts whose advice can be depended on. To make an enquiry, call us on 0208 566 3739
020 8566 3739