TransIndus is among the UK’s largest and most successful operators of tailor-made tours through Asia. Our expertise in designing tailor-made journeys is based on a wealth of hard-won travel knowledge, extensive travel through the region and a wide network of local contacts. We offer our clients trips of the highest quality, featuring the most desirable destinations and memorable local experiences. This expertise, backed by gold-standard customer service, has ensured our company consistently generates satisfaction ratings of 99%. Over half our clients travel more than once with us, and often refer their family, friends and colleagues.
Our characterful office in the leafy suburb of Ealing is surrounded by coffee shops, pubs and parks. We are very close to South Ealing and Ealing Broadway tube stations and easily connect with the M4 & M40 motorways.
Our team of hardworking and motivated people is counted among the most respected in the travel industry and we are proud of their expertise honed over 30 years.
Positions Currently Available:
We are currently looking for a new Marketing Manager to join our team in London.
The ideal candidate will already have several years of experience as a marketing manager for a UK based tour operator comparable to TransIndus, promoting tailor-made and group tour travel across all digital and off-line channels, and to both direct clients and the retail trade.
This is a full-time permanent position, available to start with immediate effect.
You will need to demonstrate:
- A minimum two years’ experience as a Marketing Manager within the travel industry, ideally for a similar tour operator offering both tailor-made & group travel
- A track record of running successful on-line and off-line campaigns across multiple channels simultaneously
- Experience of efficiently managing a marketing budget
- The ability to develop a long-term strategy for improving brand recognition
- Expert-level technical knowledge of digital marketing techniques & principles
- Experience working with traditional, off-line marketing channels and running events
- Clear and precise communication skills with perfect written and spoken English
- Highly organised, with a meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Significant experience leading a marketing team with several direct reports
- Exposure to managing retail agency reps a benefit but not essential
- The ability to bring together and utilise ideas and opinions from across the business
- First-hand knowledge and passion for travelling in Asia
In return we offer:
- A generous salary package ranging starting between £35,000 to £40,000 p.a., based on skills and experience
- An attractive and achievable bonus incentive scheme based on successful completion of marking projects and objectives
- Company annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review, subject to individual and company performance
- Annual overseas travel to enhance product knowledge
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Personal travel benefits
- Company Pension Scheme
- A fun and supportive working environment
All positions are located in our London offices located at 75 St Mary’s Road, South Ealing, London W5 5RH
No enquiries by phone please.
There are no other job vacancies currently open
We are always interested in hearing from talented and experienced individuals who may be keen to work for TransIndus. If you feel you have what it takes, and would like to submit a speculative CV and an explanation of why and how you'd be an excellent addition to our team, please email us at [email protected]
Talk to the Experts
At TransIndus we are committed to quality and determined to ensure every one of our clients enjoys the best holiday possible. Having lived or worked, and travelled extensively in their specialist countries, our consultants are experts whose advice can be depended on. To make an enquiry, call us on 0208 566 3739
020 8566 3739