As a travel company, we rarely stay put in one place for long. At this time of year, our team would normally be planning their own summer travels through Asia, to seek out new experiences to share with our clients. Now, things are very different for all of us. Our one walk a day has turned into a glorious adventure as sights on our doorstep are noticed anew or for the first time.
We are the lucky ones. Whilst we are safely tucked up at home, many are still going to work each day, putting the health of others above their own. They are sacrificing time spent with their loved ones to care for strangers - some living apart from their partners and young children in order to protect them from disease. Others, will succumb to the illness, a few paying the ultimate price.
Now is the time to commend these heroes and reward them as best we can. And whilst we will all be in need of a holiday once isolation ends, our NHS workers will be even more in need of a break.
This is why we are asking you to nominate your NHS Hero deserving of an inclusive Once-in-a-Lifetime Luxury Trip to India for two people worth £5000
How to Nominate an NHS Worker
- Simply complete the form below with details of your hero and of course your own.
- You can also nominate as many NHS Workers as you wish.
- In line with data protection and privacy policies, we will contact you should your nominee be picked as the winner.
- We will require an active NHS email address for the winner in order to contact them directly
Terms & Conditions
- Nominations must be received by 31st May 2020.
- You will be contacted by 7th June 2020 should your nominee be chosen as the winner.
- You will need to supply an active NHS email address of your nominated NHS hero within 7 days of being contacted
- The winner will be drawn at random by TransIndus
- We must be able to communicate with the winner through an NHS Email Address to qualify for the prize
- The winner will receive a tailor-made holiday to India for two people up to the retail value of £5000. This is inclusive of airfare, ground arrangements, luxury accommodation on full board, transfers and transport, sightseeing, English speaking guides and monument fees
- The prize does not include visas, travel insurance, souvenirs, tips or additional costs not mentioned above.
- The winner may choose to extend their journey, paying a supplement if they wish
- Travel must be concluded before 10 December 2021 and avoid the Holi, Easter and the month of July 2021.
- The prize is not exchangable for cash or transferable to another person.
- Only NHS Workers can be nominated and TransIndus reserves the right to rescind the prize at any time if the winners role in the NHS is in doubt.
- For fairness, the “nominator” cannot be a beneficiary of the prize.
TransIndus Supports GiveIndia
However uncertain things are at home here in the UK, we are in an incredibly privileged position compared to other parts of the world. Where possible, we are doing our best to support those most in need and forging a partnership with GiveIndia is the least we can do at this time.
Just £50 will feed a family of four for a month, supplementing loss of income and covering the essentials.
For more on this GiveIndia, go to:
Start thinking about your next holiday
Whilst we stay at home, there is no better time to start thinking about your next holiday. Our Travel Specialists are ready to start planning your dream trip whether that is for some winter sun or a 2021 holiday. We don't need to confirm dates or lock-in deposits, let's just get the conversation going.
020 8566 3739