Destinations 2020 Competition - Win a £500 Voucher
1. Winner will be notified by email on or before 7th February 2020
2. Prize is one £500 TransIndus Voucher
3. Voucher is valid till 31st December 2020
4. Can only be redeemed on a new booking made directly with TransIndus
5. Prize is not exchangeable for cash
- From time to time TransIndus Limited may run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on the website at www.transindus.co.uk (site), all of which will be subject to these rules. They may be subject to additional terms that will be stated on the entry page at the time.
- Applications to enter a prize draw or competition are only open to UK residents, aged 18 or over who are registered on the site. Prize draws and competitions are not open to employees of TransIndus, any promoter and their immediate families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- Whilst Internet access may be required to enter, no purchase is necessary unless otherwise stated on the entry terms to a specific competition.
- To enter a competition, entrants should submit their entry before the stated deadline.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person, per draw or competition.
- Details and quantities of the prizes and any relevant dates will be stated on the entry page.
- TransIndus will not accept responsibility for entries lost through technical fault or any other reason or for incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Unless otherwise stated on the competition page in question, prize winners will be selected from all valid entries via a random draw. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail within 30 days of the closing date of the specific competition. If the product is not claimed within seven days of the prize winner being notified, TransIndus reserves the right to award the prize to a runner up.
- Any dates that are specified cannot be altered and by entering any date-related competition TransIndus or the third party promoter are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend, and no cash alternative or equivalent prize will be given.
- Where TransIndus runs a competition with a promoter who is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then TransIndus shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
- The winner of any competition which includes attending a specific venue is responsible for their own travel arrangements unless stated otherwise. If travel is included in the prize, all booking formalities must be completed directly with the promotor unless stated otherwise, and TransIndus shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any travel arrangements.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes unless otherwise stated.
- The prize winners’ name may be used in any relevant coverage related to the prize and promoter.
- No cash or other alternative is available, although if, due to unforeseen circumstances, a stated prize is no longer available, TransIndus or the promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize, or provide a similar or equivalent prize.
- By entering, entrants agree:
- To participate in reasonable publicity if they win including use of their name and image in online publicity, emails, or other print or social media. If you don’t agree with this please do not submit and enter; and