Places Visited: Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highlands, Kuala Kangsar, Surat Thani, River Kwai Bridge, Bangkok
This luxury rail holiday on board the Belmond's Eastern & Oriental Express gives a great taste of this fascinating corner of the world. Travel in Southeast Asia on an extended journey with Eastern and Oriental Express from Singapore to Bangkok. Visit Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highlands, Penang, Tham Kasae Viaduct and the River Kwai.
Each cabin is centrally air-conditioned and offers beautifully appointed accommodation with comfortable beds, ample storage space, private ensuite facilities, a large picture windows.
- One-night at the Fullerton Hotel, Singapore, including breakfast
- One-night Deluxe Room accommodation at the Cameron Highlands Resort, including dinner and breakfast
- Four-nights’ accommodation aboard the Eastern & Oriental Express luxury train
- Dedicated 24-hour steward service
- House beverages included
- Daily four-course dinner: Seasonal table d’hôte menu, including coffee, tea and petits fours
- Daily continental breakfast served in your cabin
- Daily three-course lunch
- Afternoon tea, including sandwiches, cakes and pastries
- Choice of excursions in Kuala Lumpur, the Highlands and Penang
- Boat ride to Hat Wanakon Beach with lunch